Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Be an art advocate.

Hello all,
I plan on posting once a week, but until then, let me tell you why I started this blog. Art is powerful and if artists don't begin to realize the value of their art in their communities, the economy and in the lives of our kids, we are in trouble.
Here are some future blog topics I want to bring to you.
What would our world be like if art did not exist?
What is happening right now to help you increase the value of art in our little part of the world?
Where can you go to find more information about art advocacy?
What can you do to create value in your art?
What are the major do's and don'ts to market and promote your art?
If you have any other topics on art, please let me know.. I'd love to begin the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment